Thursday 14 February 2013

I Have Nipples Too!

The life experiences of a stay at home dad. (or as I prefer to be called: "Trophy Husband")

Nipples.

It's true I have them, I am not entirely sure what they are for except I do think they would come in handy if I ever chose to get a piercing there.

The blog title inspiration comes from a stay at home mom, who said: "that mom's make better stay at home parents" because as she put it " I can't keep this little guy of my nipples long enough to go to work anyways." to which I said: "you know your husband has nipples too!"

This was one of my many experiences of being a stay at home dad, out in the world of stay at home moms.

This isn't going to be a judging blog, unless I'm talking about some wanna be 'Real Housewives of Calgary' moms; you know the type I'm talking about.

I'm hoping that it's going to be is insightful, helpful, and fun.

Thanks for reading (if anybody is) and I can't wait to meet you all at the playground.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.